The Society is an organization of individuals whose primary concern is in the area(s) of the practice, education and/or research specifically related to the specialty of Paediatric Dentistry.
The missions of the Society are:
- To advance, promote and study Paediatric Dentistry
- To make recommendations for the development and implementation of community programmes of oral health for children
- To enhance communication and friendly relationship among members
- To affiliate with suitably recognised local and international societies, associations and other agencies
- To promote and protect the interest, welfare and lawful rights of the Members
- To encourage the improvement of professional standards by continued education of all Members.
- To promote and maintain high ethical and professional standards among Members
- To raise money by subscription and/or other lawful means for all, or some of the objects
- To do all such other things which will further the objects of the Society